Most of these images are scans of my ephemera, which I collect. Some of the older piccies are photographs, weird digital creations, or downloads from the web. If you've any requests, don't be shy! Thank you Tom, to whom I owe, still, a particular drawing.
09 May 2012
Magic in the Night - Ephemera 2
Official souvenir, Golden Gate International Exhibition. Published by the Crocker company, San Francisco, California, 1939. Ephemera scan-fête continues... Although your hostess knows nothing about making the images at Blogger look good as thumbnails. If you click on what's there, you'll actually see the 'Full Monte'. I'm hosting them myself, so maybe that's something to do with it. Christ. I'll figure it out eventually. Until then, just click on the weird visual targets to see the complete page scans. And please do enjoy!
Labels:
1930s,
1939,
art deco,
ephemera,
exhibition,
full page scans,
golden gate,
international,
san francisco,
scanned
















